• Series: Awakening #1-2
    • Release date: December 28, 2008
    • ISBN: 9781595546098 (159554609X)
    • Genres: fiction, christian, contemporary, southern, romance, novels
    • Author: Charles Martin
    • Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
    • Format: hardcover, 631 pages

About The Book

Collected together for the first time-Dylan and Maggie’s love story.

Down Where My Love Lives is a bittersweet yet triumphant love story — a tale of one man’s spiritual journey through the darkness of despair into the light of hope.

The Dead Don’t Dance was New York Times best-selling author Charles Martin’s debut novel. Even then, the deep characters and emotional power for which he has become so well-known were apparent in his writing. Now, this story — and its sequel — are together in one volume.

The Dead Don’t Dance — A sleepy rural town in South Carolina. The end of summer and a baby about to be born. But in the midst of hope and celebration comes unexpected tragedy, and Dylan Styles must come to terms with both love and loss. Will the music of his heart be stilled forever — or will he choose to dance with life once more?

Maggie — Life began again for Dylan Styles when his beloved wife Maggie awoke from a coma. In this poignant love story that is redolent with Southern atmosphere, Dylan and Maggie must accept their past before they can embrace their future.

MOBI ebook Down Where My Love Lives buy. FictionBook Down Where My Love Lives by Charles Martin download on iPhone on Audible. Hardcover book Down Where My Love Lives read online for iPad on Amazon.

Hardback book Down Where My Love Lives Charles Martin. Paperback ebook Down Where My Love Lives by Charles Martin read. MP3 Down Where My Love Lives buy cheap iOS on Book Depository.

Online ebook Down Where My Love Lives download Android on Powells. EPUB book Down Where My Love Lives Charles Martin. PDF Down Where My Love Lives by Charles Martin read on Kindle on IndieBound.

#51031 返信

badminton-coach

Blending E Learning – Karen Mantyla – 9781562863012

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Down Where My Love Lives – buy book · 9781595546098
あなたの情報: