Slinkin, Sergey Viktorovich

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。2 年、 2 ヶ月前 maryellenring0 さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #62533 返信

maryellenring0

<br><br>Slinkin Sergey Viktorovich (March 14, 1957, Gornoslinkino, Tyumen region) – Rector of the Tobolsk State Social and Pedagogical Academy named after V.I. DI Mendeleeva, Deputy Chairman of the Tobolsk City Duma, Honored Teacher of the Russian Federation.<br>Origin and education<br>Slinkin Sergei Viktorovich was born on March 14, 1957 in the village of Gornoslinkino, Uvat District, Tyumen Region. His father, Slinkin Viktor Stepanovich, worked as a mechanic-navigator in the river fleet; mother, Slinkina Maina Vladimirovna, worked at a creamery. After graduating from the Krasnoyarsk secondary school in 1974, he entered the Zavodoukovsk Industrial Pedagogical College.<br><br>From 1975 to 1977 he served in the army, in the Group of Soviet Forces in Germany, in Dresden as a squad leader, with the rank of sergeant. In 1977 he entered the Physics and Mathematics Faculty of the Tobolsk State Pedagogical Institute named after V.I. D.I. Mendeleev. After the second year, by the decision of the Academic Council of the Institute, he was sent to the Moscow Regional Pedagogical Institute named after V.I. NK Krupskaya to complete his studies under the program for the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel for the Tyumen region.<br>Scientific, pedagogical and social activities<br>From 1981 to 1985 trainee-teacher, post-graduate student of the Department of General Physics of the Moscow State Pedagogical Institute. N.K. Krupskaya. In this period:<br>Participates in a joint project of Moscow State University and the Institute of Chemical Physics of the USSR Academy of Sciences to study the energy exchange of molecules during thermal decomposition;Conducts experimental studies of relaxation processes in shock waves in the laboratory of high-temperature kinetics and gas dynamics of the Institute of Chemical Physics of the USSR Academy of Sciences, headed by the famous physicist Igor Stepanovich Zaslonko.In 1986 he defended his Ph.D. thesis on „Vibrational relaxation and reactions of highly excited molecules in shock waves”.<br>From 1986 to 1992 he worked as an assistant, senior teacher, associate professor, department of general physics, head of the department of general technical disciplines of the Tobolsk State Pedagogical Institute named after D.I. Mendeleev. During this period, he was engaged in the creation and equipping of a training laboratory for automation and electronic computing technology, initiated the creation of a department of general technical disciplines, and headed the trade union organization of the institute.<br><br>From 1992 to 1994 – head of the department of general technical disciplines at the Tobolsk branch of the Omsk State Technical University (now – the Tobolsk Industrial Institute, a branch of the Tyumen Industrial University). During this period: participates in the development of engineering education programs for the Tobolsk petrochemical plant, is engaged in the organization and material and technical equipment of the department of general technical disciplines.<br><br>From 1994 to 1996, Deputy Director for Research of the Tobolsk Vocational Lyceum, participated in the development of programs for primary and secondary vocational education for the training of personnel commissioned by the Tobolsk Petrochemical Plant, developed a program for the development of the Lyceum as a multi-level educational and scientific production complex (UPK), organized the faculty integrated education (FCO).<br><br>From 1996 to 2001 he worked as vice-rector for scientific work of the TGPI named after V.I. D.I. Mendeleev. Participated in the creation of the laboratory of pedagogical innovation of the university, the main areas of work of which are related to the development of innovative processes in the system of general and vocational education of the Tyumen region, the history of public education in the Urals and Siberia, the development of pedagogical, environmental and natural science education, in cooperation with the Ural branch of the Russian Academy education. With his participation, regular scientific events began to be held in the region: Days of Science, Mendeleev Readings, Days of Slavic Written Language and Culture.<br><br>In 2001 S.V. Slinkin became the rector of the institute, and in 2009 – the rector of the Tobolsk State Social and Pedagogical Academy named after V.I. D.I. Mendeleev.<br><br>In 2005-2010, the university participates in a number of targeted educational programs: the regional program „Main directions of development of the scientific and innovative sphere of the Tyumen region for 2006-2008″, the federal program for the development of education for 2005-2010 (FTSPRO). The institute is building a sports and recreation complex and an educational building of the Faculty of Chemical Technology. The activities under the Bologna Process on International Education in cooperation with the Center for the Development of Education and International Activities „Interobrazovanie” are being launched.<br><br>In 2008, the university is awarded the medal „For Dynamism and Progress”. In 2009, the Tobolsk State Pedagogical Institute named after D. I. Mendeleev achieves the accreditation indicators of the academy and by order of the Federal Agency for Education dated September 9, 2009 No. 1355, it was renamed into the Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education „Tobolsk State Socio-Pedagogical Academy named after D. I. Mendeleev.”<br><br>In 2010, 2011 and 2012 the Academy became a laureate of the competition “100 best universities and research institutes of Russia”.<br><br>In 2005, S. V. Slinkin was elected a deputy, deputy chairman of the Tobolsk City Duma. Since the beginning of the 2000s, he has been taking part in the social and political life of the city and the region, creates and heads the Association for the Support of Pedagogical Education of the Tyumen Region, organizes the city branch of the Russian Geographical Society, conducts public lessons in schools, organizes scientific, scientific and practical seminars, conferences of the regional, All-Russian and international levels, makes reports at conferences.<br><br>Since October 2014, Deputy Director of the Institute for the Development of Education of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Yugra.<br>Scientific works<br>Slinkin is the author of over 100 scientific papers, articles, monographs and textbooks. The most famous publications:<br>„Reactions and relaxation of highly excited molecules in shock waves”„Concepts and Hypotheses of Natural Science”„Fundamentals of Natural Science”„Professional orientation of education in lyceums and colleges”„Professional orientation of teaching mathematics and computer science”„Small town university as a self-developing system”„Pedagogical university as a cultural and educational center”„Construction and implementation of a model for the development of a university as a cultural and educational center”„The concept of the development of educational activities of the university in a small town”„Social efficiency of a pedagogical university in the region”„Didactics of modern higher professional education”„Genesis of public education of the Tyumen region”„The origins and prerequisites for the development of the system of general and vocational education of the Tyumen region”„Education for Sustainable Development”„Named after D. I. Mendeleev”„Gollege development towards a cultural-educational center”Performance evaluationAwardsHonored Teacher of the Russian Federation (2007)Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2004)Honorary Worker of Science and Education of the Tyumen Region (2005)Badge of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia „For Merit” (2004)Honorary badge of the Tyumen Regional Duma (2009)Memorable sign of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug „In honor of the 75th anniversary of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug” (2005)Anniversary medal „100 years of trade unions of Russia” (2004)Memorial sign „90 years of the Tyumen Komsomol” (2009)Certificates of honor and gratitude: the Governor of the Tyumen Region, the Tyumen Regional Duma, the head of the city of Tobolsk, the Tobolsk City Duma, the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Russian Academy of Education, and other organizations and departments.Opinions<br> Sergei Viktorovich Slinkin, in front of my eyes, has come a long and difficult life path from student to professor, rector of the oldest university in the city and region – TGPI im. D.I. Mendeleev. He is distinguished by a creative mindset, high professionalism, enviable efficiency, foresight, dedication, commitment, respect for people.<br><br>– Yu.P. Pribylsky, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Honorary Citizen of the city of Tobolsk<br><br> “My have grown up. One of them, Sergei Stepanovich Yakovenko, became an excellent rector. Unfortunately, he did not work for long and died tragically. Or Sergei Viktorovich Slinkin, who worked as rector before the reorganization, is also my student. I created a good administration. He left, leaving room for the guys, they were ready. „<br><br>– Yu. M. Konev, deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation of the 3rd and 4th convocations, deputy of the Tyumen Regional Duma<br><br>Pavel writes: November 7, 2019 at 23:01 As far as I know, not so long ago on Instagram Natalya Vladimirovna the team of the Ugra Physics and Mathematics Lyceum asked to sort out the conflict with the new director Slinkin Sergei Viktorovich, whose arbitrariness and tyranny no one wants to endure. From the words of the workers, a person does not understand anything at all and, what is most regrettable, does not try to figure it out, but only thinks that he is the smartest. At the same time, he came to the lyceum with his development program, which turned out to be a plagiarism of the development program of one of the Moscow schools. YugraPRO write about this, because if the collapse of physics and mathematics education in the district is not stopped in time, then it will be too late. The with physics and mathematics education in the schools of the district is not the best anyway. The old guard is leaving, there are practically no young teachers, children are forced to go to tutors in order to secure admission to prestigious universities Reply Alexey writes: November 11, 2019 at 12:34<br><br> Dear Evgeny Mikhailovich, I ask you, if possible tomorrow, November 12, to ask Governor Natalya Vladimirovna Komarova a question at a press conference about the situation in the Lyceum and ask her to take this matter under her personal control. The above comment is completely true. Moreover, after the letter, the director decided to take the situation to an extreme; at the moment, the deputy director for educational affairs has written a letter of resignation. The department is aware of the situation, but will most likely try to fix the problem as usual. And people like Slinkin must be driven out of education, this is a pest. For some unknown reason, Aleksey Anatolyevich Drenin has not yet appeared at the lyceum and has not talked to the team, although he was informed about the situation. I ask you to help. I think you can also contact the staff of the Lyceum, they will tell you a lot about the activities of the director.<br><br>– Information agency UgraPRO<br>Personal life and family<br>Sergey Viktorovich has three daughters from his marriage to Frantsevna: Natalia (born 1980), (born 1987) and Anna (born 1991). The daughters have a pedagogical education and work in the education system of the Tyumen region.<br>

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Slinkin, Sergey Viktorovich
あなたの情報: