The Complete Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day – FB2 download

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー The Complete Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day – FB2 download

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。3 年、 1 ヶ月前 badminton-coach さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #48620 返信

Ryan Achrijoli

The Complete Crossfire Series
    The Five Book Collection (Crossfire)

by Sylvia Day

The Complete Crossfire Series — CLICK HERE

• Language: english
    • Release date: July 21, 2016
    • Publisher: Penguin
    • ISBN: 9781405928625 (140592862X)
    • Author: Sylvia Day
    • Genres: romance, erotica, bdsm

About The Book

THE COMPLETE CROSSFIRE® SERIES TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME

Indulge yourself in the multi-million bestselling Crossfire series.

Experience the passion of Eva and Gideon’s romance in these five intensely sensual Crossfire® novels: Bared to You, Reflected in You, Entwined with You, Captivated by You and the breathlessly awaited finale One With You.

Bared to You

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness — beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn’t tear us apart . . .

Reflected in You

Gideon Cross was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn’t stay away. He was my addiction. my every desire. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession.

Entwined with You

No one knows how much Gideon risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become. Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession . . .

Captivated by You

Gideon calls me his angel, but he’s the miracle in my life. The vows we’d exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened up old wounds, exposed pain and insecurities, and lured bitter enemies out of the shadows. We faced a terrible choice: the familiar safety of the lives we’d had before each other or the fight for a future that suddenly seemed an impossible and hopeless dream . . .

One with You

Gideon Cross. Falling in love with him was the easiest thing I’ve ever done. It happened instantly. Completely. Irrevocably.

Marrying him was a dream come true. Staying married to him is the fight of my life. Love transforms. Ours is both a refuge from the storm and the most violent of tempests. Two damaged souls entwined as one.

EPUB The Complete Crossfire Series buy cheap iPad. MP3 book The Complete Crossfire Series Sylvia Day on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook The Complete Crossfire Series read online for reader on Book Depository.

#51262 返信

badminton-coach

101 American Superstitions 101 American Superstitions: Understanding Language and Culture Through Superstitions Understanding Language and Culture Thr | Harry Collis | 9780844255996

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: The Complete Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day – FB2 download
あなたの情報: