2018 NFL season Bold predictions final r

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー 2018 NFL season Bold predictions final r

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 2 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84137 返信

sdfsdf

If you love NFL predictions, then you’ve come to the right place.Between now and the start of the 2018 NFL season, CBSSports.com will be throwing out predictions nearly every day. Some of those predictions will be crazy. For instance, Will Brinson thinks that the are . I don’t even think the Ravens are going to have a winning record.On the other end of the prediction spectrum, there’s Pete Prisco, who took three days out of his life in July to predict . It’s worth a read and if you want to click over now and check it out, I won’t be offended. However, if you’re a fan, you might be offended: Prisco has your team finishing 2-14.As for my predictions, there’s a lot of them, so let’s get started here. More on the NFL First, here’s how things are going to work: I’m going to go through each division and predict each team’s final record. After that, I’ll be making a bold prediction for each division. Once you roll through the divisional portion of these predictions, you’ll see my playoff picks and eventually, my Super Ray Allen Jersey Bowl champion. Spoiler alert: My Super Bowl champion is not the .Finally, if I pick your team to win the AFC, you can probably just go ahead and start celebrating now and that’s mainly because I’ve picked the AFC Champion of the . I’ve also managed to pick the top two spots in the AFC West correctly in every season since 2014, so you might want to call your bookie on that one. AFC East*Patriots: 12-4N.Y. Jets: 8-8 : 6-10 : 3-13AFC East Bold Prediction: wins Offensive Rookie of the Year award.Leading your team to an 8-8 record isn’t usually something to brag about, but when your team is the Jets, who are coming off OJ Mayo Jersey two straight seasons of going 5-11, getting to 8-8 is almost as impre sive as winning the Super Bowl. Although there will be some stiff competition for the Offensive Rookie of the Year award, the voters love giving the award to a quarterback, which is why Darnold is going to win. If Darnold does win, he would become the first player in Jets history to win the offensive award (multiple Jets players have won the defensive award with being the most recent in 2013).AFC North*Steelers: 11-5*Bengals: 10-6Ravens: 8-8Browns: 3-13AFC North Bold Prediction: wins NFL MVP.During his 14-year career, Roethlisberger has led the to the playoffs 10 times, he’s won two Super Bowls and he’s been to the Pro Bowl six times. Despite those accolades, Roethlisberger has never come close to winning an MVP award. As a matter of fact, Big Ben has never even received a SINGLE VOTE for MVP. To put that in perspective, , , Chad Pennington, Michael Turner, Tiki Barber and former Steelers linebacker have all received at least one MVP vote since 2004, but Roethlisberger has been shut out. Not only is Roethlisberger going to get a vote in 2018, but he’s going to win the award. AFC South*Texans: 11-5*Jaguars: 10-6 : 7-9 : 6-10AFC South Bold Prediction: Bill O’Brien wins Coach of the Year.If the NFL has taught us one thing this century, it’s that we’re basically guaranteed to see at least one team go from worst-to-first this season. In 15 of the 16 NFL seasons since 2003, there’s been at least one team that’s gone from worst-to-first, and for 2018, I’m gue sing that team will be the . Last season, the Texans lost multiple players to injury — including , J.J. Watt and — and ended the year at 4-12 and tied for last place in the AFC South. Those players are now healthy, which means the Texans should be better. If O’Brien does win the award, he should probably make sure to mention the Texans’ medical Jabari Parker Jersey staff in his “thank you” speech.AFC West*Chargers: 10-6 : 9-7 : 6-10 : 6-10AFC West Bold Prediction: win the division.This might not seem like a bold prediction — because a lot of people are picking the Chargers — but trust me, it is. For one, I’m putting AFC West on the line . Six teams have made the playoffs out of this division over the past four years and I’ve . Basically, if you had bet on just my AFC West picks over the past four years, you’d be a billionaire. The other reason this is a crazy pick is because someone out there clearly has a Chargers voodoo doll. I mean, the injuries in L.A. are getting out of hand. However, I’m going to ignore all of that and pick the Chargers to win the division anyway. On a related note, if you’re the one holding the Chargers voodoo doll, please don’t use it on .NFC East*Cowboys: 10-6 : 9-7 : 8-8 : 5-11NFC East Bold Prediction: The Eagles mi s the playoffs.There is only one rule when it comes to picking the winner of this division and it’s that no one ever repeats as champion. Since 2005, no team in the NFC East has repeated as Milwaukee Bucks Jersey champion, which makes this division the most unpredictable one in football, and this year shouldn’t be any different. Every team seems to have at least one big question mark heading into 2018: The don’t . The Redskins lost their rookie . The Giants have no idea if is still any good at age 37 and the Eagles don’t know when . I’d also say the Eagles are suffering from the proverbial Super Bowl hangover, but based on what I saw in the preseason, they might not even be sobered up yet. I don’t think Philly is going to have an epic collapse, but I do think they’re going to mi s the postseason. NFC North*Packers: 12-4*Vikings: 11-5 : 6-10 : 5-11NFC North Bold Prediction: leads the NFL in TD catches, breaks tight end TD record.Putting Jimmy Graham and on the same team is borderline unfair, but that’s what the have done in Green Bay. Rodgers is a touchdown throwing machine who actually led the league in touchdown pa ses the last time he was on the field for an entire season (2016). Graham is a touchdown catching machine who actually led the league in touchdown receptions back in 2013. Now that they’re together, I won’t be surprised if Graham tops single-season record for touchdown catches by a tight end. Gronk set the mark with 17 touchdown receptions in 2011.NFC South*Falcons: 11-5*Saints: 10-6 : 7-9 : 2-14NFC South Bold Prediction: The Buccaneers finish with the worst record in the NFL. The last time we saw an NFL quarterback get suspended Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey to start a season ( ), his team ended up responding by going 14-2 and winning the Super Bowl. Unfortunately for Buccaneers fans, I think the opposite is going to happen here. The suspension combined with the fact that Bucs play in the hardest division combined with the fact that I fully expect them to start 0-3 means that I have no faith in Tampa. Of course, there is an upside here Bucs fans: If my prediction is right, you get to spend the entire offseason debating about who to take with the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL Draft. And I won’t be surprised if you also spend some time debating whether or not the team should re-sign Winston, who will only have one year left on his contract following the 2018 season.NFC West*Rams: 11-5 : 10-6 : 8-8

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: 2018 NFL season Bold predictions final r
あなたの情報: