2021 Super Bowl Concession prices are ou

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー 2021 Super Bowl Concession prices are ou

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。10 ヶ月、 4 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84043 返信

sdfsdf

The most expensive part of attending a Super Bowl is definitely buying the ticket, but even after you’ve acquired one of those, things aren’t going to get much cheaper and that’s because nearly everything about the game is expensive, even the conce sions.For anyone who shows up hungry to Raymond James Stadium for the game, there’s a good chance that they’re going to spend north of $100 and that’s because the food and drink prices at Super Bowl LV are astronomical.Let’s start with the food Markelle Fultz Jersey . If you want a simple Reuben sandwich, that’s going to cost you $18. If you want to save some money, you could always go with a roasted turkey sandwich, which costs only $15. If you’re against paying more than $10 for food, then you can always get a hot dog, which is a steal — at least when it comes to Super Bowl prices — at only $8.The deal for a hot dog was even better if you’re able to find one of the four fan-friendly conce sions in the stadium. At those locations, you could get a hot dog, nachos or regular soda for the bargain price of just $5. For you healthy snackers, there’s also hummus. If you want something Aaron Gordon Jersey more substantial than a hot dog or a sandwich (or hummus), then you can go with the BBQ platter, but that will set you back $22. If you don’t want the entire platter, you can get either a pulled pork sandwich or a brisket sandwich, which each cost $18.The best deal at Wes Iwundu Jersey the game might be the cheeseburger, which is selling for just $10. However, if you want to add fries, that’s going to cost you $9 more, so maybe it’s not a good deal. If you’re trying to keep things cheap, but you don’t want a hot dog, you could get a pretzel ($8), some peanuts ($7) or a refillable bin of popcorn ($14). Personally, I’d go with the popcorn and refill that thing 75 times just to make sure I got my money’s worth.Of course, if you eat all Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey of this food, you’re going to need to wash all of it down and if you want to do that, your cheapest option is a water, which costs $5. You can also get a refillable souvenir cup of soda for $14. Since half the fun of watching football is drinking, you’re probably wondering how much alcohol costs at the game this year. If you want a regular-sized domestic draft, that will cost you $13 ($14 for a premium). If you want to go big, you can get the large draft for $16, and I have to say, that seems like a much better deal. You can also get wine ($13) or a frozen drink ($18), but those won’t be cheap, either.If I was at the game, I’d get a brisket sandwich ($18), a large draft beer ($16), and a water ($5) to start things off, so I’d be out $39 Darrell Armstrong Jersey before I even sat down. If you’re there with one other person, you can go ahead and double that number. If you’re attending with a family of four, you should just go ahead and sign over your next paycheck to the NFL.If you want a closer look at the conce sion prices be sure to scroll through the photos below. Whats on the menu at ? Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports)

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: 2021 Super Bowl Concession prices are ou
あなたの情報: