(Audiobook) Testing for EMC Compliance by Mark I. Montrose : 9780471433088

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー (Audiobook) Testing for EMC Compliance by Mark I. Montrose : 9780471433088

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。3 年、 5 ヶ月前 Achrijoli Karczner さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #46235 返信

Achrijoli Karczner

Testing for EMC Compliance
    Approaches and Techniques

by Mark I. Montrose, Edward M. Nakauchi

🔗 Testing for EMC Compliance • CLICK HERE 🔗

• Release date: April 8, 2004
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 460 pages
    • Author: Mark I. Montrose, Edward M. Nakauchi
    • ISBN: 9780471433088 (047143308X)
    • Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press

About The Book

The Keep It Simple (KISS) philosophy is the primary focus of this book. It is written in very simple language with minimal math, as a compilation of helpful EMI troubleshooting hints. Its light-hearted tone is at odds with the extreme seriousness of most engineering reference works that become boring after a few pages. This text tells engineers what to do and how to do it. Only a basic knowledge of math, electronics, and a basic understanding of EMI/EMC are necessary to understand the concepts and circuits described. Once EMC troubleshooting is demystified, readers learn there are quick and simple techniques to solve complicated problems a key aspect of this book. Simple and inexpensive methods to resolve EMI issues are discussed to help generate unique ideas and methods for developing additional diagnostic tools and measurement procedures. An appendix on how to build probes is included. It can be a fun activity, even humorous at times with bizarre techniques (i.e., the sticky finger probe).

Online book Testing for EMC Compliance read online for PC. FB2 ebook Testing for EMC Compliance Mark I. Montrose buy cheap on Book Depository. TXT Testing for EMC Compliance by Mark I. Montrose. PDF ebook Testing for EMC Compliance download on iPhone on Amazon.

MP3 Testing for EMC Compliance read. Hardcover book Testing for EMC Compliance Mark I. Montrose Mac on Bookshop. FictionBook Testing for EMC Compliance by Mark I. Montrose download on IndieBound. Hardback ebook Testing for EMC Compliance buy reader.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Testing for EMC Compliance by Mark I. Montrose : 9780471433088
あなたの情報: