Browns David Njoku expresses love for th

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Browns David Njoku expresses love for th

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84083 返信

sdfsdf

may want out of the organization, but the tight end did want to send a note of appreciation to the city where his NFL career began and thank them for what they’ve given him over the past three seasons. On Monday, Njoku, who asked the Browns to trade him prior to the start of training camp, for the city of Cleveland”I want to make something Matt Bartkowski Men Jersey very clear,” he tweeted. “I love the city of Cleveland with all my heart. This game is filled with a lot of complications but don’t think for a second that I don’t love and Jonas Brodin Women Jersey appreciate Cleveland and all that it has done for me.”Njoku and his agent Drew Rosenhaus and told the club that it would be in the tight end’s “best interest to find a new team at this time.” Earlier this offseason, the Browns signed two-time Pro Bowl tight end to a four-year, $44 million contract and spent a fourth-rounder on Florida Atlanta tight end . While Greg Pateryn Kids Jersey new head coach Kevin Stefanski does use multiple tight ends within his offseason, the potential lack of playing time (behind Hooper in particular) could have been what brought Njoku to his decision to ask for a trade. With training camp just days away, however, the clock is ticking for Cleveland to find a potential trade partner if they want to meet the deadline set by Njoku and his camp.The Browns picked up the 24-year-old’s fifth-year option Jared Spurgeon Men Jersey back in April, so he is under team control for the next two years, which would likely be attractive (albeit more expensive) to teams looking to see if they can tap into his potential. This season, Njoku has a cap hit of just over $3 million and then it nearly doubles to around $6 million in 2021. Cleveland originally drafted him with the No. 29 overall pick in the 2017 draft, but hasn’t exactly lived up to that first-round billing. Njoku played in just four games last season due to injury and caught five pa ses for 41 yards and a touchdown. In 16 games played in Andrew Hammond Men Jersey 2018, however, he enjoyed his most productive year in the NFL, catching 56 balls for 639 yards and four scores.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Browns David Njoku expresses love for th
あなたの情報: