Browns JC Tretter named new NFLPA presid

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Browns JC Tretter named new NFLPA presid

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 1 週前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84085 返信

sdfsdf

To say the NFLPA has a lot going on lately is quite the understatement. The league and its 32 owners currently await a player vote on the proposed collective bargaining agreement, in Josh Allen Jersey what has become a drama-laden debate within the ranks of the NFLPA. Many notable players have spoken out against it, while others are in favor of its ratification, but the back-and-forth has caused delays in the NFL offseason schedule. While this is all going on, the NFLPA was also seeking to elect new leadership, and they’ve now done just that — officially naming their new president.Tretter, 29, is currently the center for the , and while there’s no record of him taking a stance publicly on the new collective bargaining agreement, there is — per Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk — that suggests he’s in favor of the proposal. If true, electing Tretter could help sway the CBA toward landing before the new league year begins on March 18. Given the number of players who might stand to benefit from it — i.e., the non-superstars who’ll see a pay boost along with other nuggets of their interest — Tretter’s support may not be required for the final tally to land on “yes.”” on a CBA that most of us will play under for the rest of our careers,” Tretter wrote on March 4. “Before you decide whether you’re for or against it, please get Rodney McLeod Youth Jersey informed. Read up on it, John Brown Women Jersey talk to your player director/rep, send me questions, etc. Get as much info as you can.”He also emailed a short memo players regarding the CBA, , via offensive lineman : “I’ve been able to sit in meetings and hear a lot of perspectives on all of the different clauses that will be in this CBA. A lot of guys have asked, ‘What are the negatives?’. As in any negotiations we all know that each side will have gains and lo ses. The current CBA terms sheet that was emailed to you does a good job of telling you everything we are gaining in this proposal. I don’t want anyone to feel like they were not told about the potential drawbacks and some of the nuances before they voted, so here is a list I made to help you make the Phillip Dorsett Women Jersey most informed vote po sible.”The big sticking point is the addition of more football in the form of games and their corresponding practices. They are adding a 17th regular season game. They are adding an extra wild card game. The second-seed that would previously get a bye week will now play the newly-added seventh-seed in a wild card game. That also includes 1-2 more weeks of practice. The regular season will still only consist of one bye week.”Only time will tell how it all plays out, but players have until March 14 at 11:59pm ET to cast their vote, giving Tretter only four days to help draft players’ opinions to one side of the table or the other.The veteran offensive lineman beat out and safety to land the position, with having pulled out before offering full support to Thomas — a player who has been vocal about voting down the new CBA. An alum of Cornell Chris Jones Jersey ‘s School of Industrial Labor Relations, Tretter is certainly qualified to lead the NFLPA, and he’s being thrown into the fire this offseason. Tretter succeeds former president , who was elected in 2014, and the NFLPA continued to finalize their leadership in named as treasurer. Up next comes the biggest vote of their next decade, and all the world waits to see what they decide.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Browns JC Tretter named new NFLPA presid
あなたの情報: