C.J. Anderson encourages fans he helped

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー C.J. Anderson encourages fans he helped

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 2 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84159 返信

sdfsdf

Week Sammy Watkins Jersey 16 had playoff implications for plenty of teams around the NFL but for Fantasy football owners, it was championship week. And C.J. Anderson used the occasion to help raise money for his foundation, . Last thing before i get off Twitter tonight if I help you win your Fantasy championship today I would love if you can donate to click on the name website in the bio see what we are doing for the youth in Vallejo and Houston Cj Anderson (@cjandersonb22) According to its website, “The Dreams Never Die Foundation’s mi sion is to provide inner city and low-income youth with the resources needed to persevere and ultimately reach their maximum potential in academics and/or athletics.” More on the Robert Woods Jersey NFL Anderson, who spent his first five seasons in Denver, was released in the offseason. He signed with the and in 2018 before the added him to the roster last week. On Sunday, in place of , Anderson ; he rushed 20 times for John Sullivan Jersey 167 yards (that’s 8.4 YPC!) and a touchdown in a 31-9 win over the . In his 24 previous touches this season (all with Carolina), the 27-year-old had 24 carries for just 104 yards and no scores. Helping those players who helped Fantasy football fans was a recurring theme on Sunday; Champion Causes tweeted this just before kickoff: A thought for the holidays: If player helps win your fantasy league, consider donating portion of winnings to a cause he supports. Champion Causes (@ChampionCauses) And our CBSSports.com colleague Jamey Eisenberg tweeted this after the ‘ promised fans he would play against Zach Laskey Jersey the despite a groin injury because, “There’s no way I can let down the real ones who believed in me by drafting me!!” I said this on today. If you win your championship today with on your roster, donate a portion of your winnings to whatever charity it is he supports. In whatever capacity, he’s thinking about you. Do something good for him in return Kurt Warner Jersey . Jamey Eisenberg (@JameyEisenberg) And remember, you don’t need Fantasy football as the reason to donate to a worthy cause.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: C.J. Anderson encourages fans he helped
あなたの情報: