Chiefs Damien Williams explains why hes

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Chiefs Damien Williams explains why hes

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。10 ヶ月、 4 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84011 返信

sdfsdf

may have a lot more money entering the 2020 season, when he and the will Jake Matthews Jersey look to defend their Super Bowl title. But the MVP quarterback will be without at least two fellow offensive starters from K.C.’s 2019 title run. Days after right guard became the first NFL player to as a result of COVID-19 concerns, running back has also declared he’ll sit out the 2020 campaign, Wednesday.”As an organization, we certainly understand and respect Damien’s choice, knowing it was made in the best interest of his family,” general manager Brett Veach said in a statement. “He means a lot to our football team as a player and a Richie Grant Jersey person, and we’re going to mi s having him around this season.”Williams himself doesn’t appear to fall under the NFL’s “high-risk” designation as an opt-out. On Thursday, however, he explained why he’ll be skipping the season: His mother was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. (The CDC lists cancer as of severe COVID-19 illne s.) Williams also at home.”It was hard,” the RB . “My mom is my rock, my everything … My mom, she just was like, ‘Whatever decision (you make), I’m behind you’ … Football is my life, especially Dorian Etheridge Jersey coming off a championship and wanting to do a repeat — which, you know, I know they’re gonna handle that. But at the end of the day, this was something personal.” Under the NFL’s , players can decide to skip the 2020 season even if they don’t meet the criteria to be considered at risk for a severe COVID-19 illne s; they simply receive a $150,000 advance on their contract, which tolls for a season, instead of a $350,000 stipend.Williams has never started a full season, appearing in a career-high six games as a No. 1 RB for Kansas City in 2019, but he’s fresh off an MVP-caliber performance in Super Bowl LIV, in which he led both the Chiefs and with 104 rushing yards. Originally an undrafted addition of the Kyle Pitts Jersey , the 28-year-old veteran established himself as the top back in coach Andy Reid’s rotation down the stretch in 2019, totaling 290 yards and six touchdowns in Kansas City’s three playoff games. Williams’ absence has big implications on the Chiefs’ offense Grady Jarrett Jersey , not to mention in fantasy football. Without Williams on the RB depth chart, first-round pick is likely to see his stock rise, po sibly into the first round of drafts. CBS Sports’ Dave Richard, in fact, believes Edwards-Helaire compares favorably to former Chiefs standout and , making him a potential lock for the first round of most fantasy drafts.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Chiefs Damien Williams explains why hes
あなたの情報: