Dak Prescott injury Ezekiel Elliott CeeD

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Dak Prescott injury Ezekiel Elliott CeeD

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 1 週前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84108 返信

sdfsdf

The sky is currently dark in Dallas. The silver lining to the cloud is the win the were able to snatch away from the visiting in Week 5, but it cost them for the remainder of the 2020 season. The two-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off in the third quarter with a compound fracture and dislocation of his right ankle following a short run toward the first down marker, sparking a wave of visible emotion from both his teammates and those in the owner’s suite — where members of Drew Smyly Jersey the Jones family could be seen hugging and wiping away tears.On the field, Prescott himself was bawling, both from the excruciating pain of the injury and the reality sinking in that he wouldn’t take another snap this season. For a player who’s started in all 69 games since joining the Cowboys in 2016 as a fourth-round pick, it’s a tough Taylor Guerrieri Jersey pill to swallow. It’s one is himself trying to come to terms with — given the strength of the bond he and Prescott have.”I mean, it sucks,” Elliott told media following the game. “Yeah, it sucks. Honestly, I know we won, but it just sucks to lose Dak — our leader. I was talking to the guys and this is going to take all of us. It’s going to take all of us to fill that void that we are going to be mi sing from 4. We just gotta go out there and play for him.”, putting him on track for a 2021 return.The careers of both Elliott and Prescott are forever linked, the two entering the Cowboys locker room in the same draft year and being integral to each other’s succe s over the years. And like Prescott, Elliott himself has been a similar type of ironman in that he hasn’t mi sed a start due to injury. The relationship between the two is ironclad, and Elliott is ready to rally the troops as he did on Sunday evening, when he helped make sure Prescott’s injury wasn’t in vain. Joe Palumbo Jersey “It’s tough,” Elliott said. “It’s tough because we came in together and through the years, we have become such close friends, and I know how much this means to him and how much being out there for this team means for him. So, it’s hard. But all we can do right now is support him. We just gotta support 4 and make sure he is good, and go out there Joey Gallo Jersey and win ballgames for him.”It’s a sentiment shared by all and especially rookie first-round pick , who’s established an instant chemistry with Prescott in the first five games together. Lamb reached out to Prescott immediately following the game but ahead of his surgical procedure, with a heartfelt me sage that’s sure Taylor Hearn Jersey to help carry the QB through his road to recovery.” I told him that I appreciate everything he has done for me as far as being a rookie receiver and learning, you know, the offense,” Lamb said. “He has put in countle s of times and effort just to helping me, you know, get comfortable in this offense and I can’t thank him enough. And I kinda told him that. We are going to hold it down as far as this team. “We know what is at stake. And I told him we are going to hold it down till we get to see him again on the field with us.”

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Dak Prescott injury Ezekiel Elliott CeeD
あなたの情報: