Eagles Derek Barnett avoids suspension f

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Eagles Derek Barnett avoids suspension f

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 2 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84048 返信

sdfsdf

defensive end was fined $28,075 for his helmet-to-helmet hit that knocked running back out of “Thursday Night Football” in Week 4, . Barnett was not suspended for the E’Twaun Moore Jersey hit, but Williams will be out of Green Bay’s Week 5 game against the with a concu sion.Barnett’s hit didn’t warrant a suspension because he turned and hit Williams with Jarrod Uthoff Jersey his shoulder at the last minute, according to the explanation . Williams was wrapped up by Eagles linebacker for several seconds and was trying to make forward progre s .The whistle was blown le s than a second before Barnett came in at full speed and put the hit on Williams, which he explained after the Eagles’ 34-27 victory.”I was Christian Wood Jersey running to the ball and I didn’t hear a whistle. I went in and tried to tackle him because we’re playing football. I wasn’t trying to hurt anybody because it’s our livelihood,” Kira Lewis Jr. Jersey Barnett said, . “So I don’t wish harm upon nobody. And I heard he’s doing he’s alright, he’s good.”I told him my apologies. He knows it’s a violent sport.” Eagles tight end and safety were also fined for unnece sary roughne s penalties from the Week 4 game. Both were fined $28,075 each, the same Nickeil Alexander-Walker Jersey amount as Barnett.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Eagles Derek Barnett avoids suspension f
あなたの情報: