Frederic scores two times in Bruins win against Canadiens

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Frederic scores two times in Bruins win against Canadiens

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。4 ヶ月、 2 週間前 JaimeShelby さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #89826 返信

JaimeShelby

BOSTON– Trent Frederic scored twice for the Boston Bruins in a 5-2 win versus the Montreal Canadiens at TD Garden on Saturday. David Pastrnak had 3 helps, and Jeremy Swayman made 20 saves for Boston, which has actually won 4 of its past 5. Charlie Coyle and Brad Marchand each had two aids.” I thought we played the proper way for 60 minutes, the method we wish to play, ” Bruins train Jim Montgomery said. “You’re mosting likely to surrender racking up opportunities because you’re playing in the NHL and the other teams are good also.” Juraj Slafkovsky had an objective and a help, and Jake Allen made 39 saves for Montreal, which has shed four straight in law because a 3-2 overtime win versus Boston on Nov. 11.” We were absolutely a lot more hostile last week, we most definitely launched a great deal more things, were much more in control, ” Canadiens trainer Martin St. Louis claimed. “I believe we required them last week to be unpleasant; they required us this evening to be uneasy. They brought heaviness, and you understand, they’re a great group collectively, so for us, it’s finding that video game that we had against them prior to and keep striving for that.” MTLBOS: McAvoy strikes initially with PPG Charlie McAvoy provided the Bruins a 1-0 lead at 7:11 of the first period Alexei Kovalev Jersey, racking up on a one-timer throughout a 5-on-3 power play.Frederic made it 2-0 with 40 secs left in the first, redirecting Brandon Carlo’s factor flashed of the air and previous Allen.Pavel Zacha pushed it to 3-0 at 5:18 of the second period after his shot dispersed off Canadiens defenseman Jordan Harris’ stick.” I don’t think we ever let up the gas there, ” Zacha claimed. “I assume we just really did not truly provide a lot.” Slafkovsky cut it to 3-1 at 13:04, ending up off Nick Suzuki’s feed from behind the net.” I understand what we’re capable of every single evening, ” Suzuki claimed. “Recently, it hasn’t been there. Our begin was quite bad, they got hemmed in our area a whole lot. Took as well many fines versus a really excellent group, and it cost us a lot.” Frederic prolonged the lead again on a breakaway to make it 4-1 at 15:30 Howie Morenz Jersey, 12 secs after he ended up offering a high-sticking charge.” They just racked up, so it was type of not great timing on the charge, ” Frederic claimed. “Penalty is what it is, and you’re sort of sitting there, annoyed, and every time you’re in the box, you’re believing you might get a breakaway. It’s never actually took place, yet you’re believing what you’re mosting likely to do, and that’s sort of what I was considering.” MTLBOS: Frederic raises Bruins’ lead in second James van Riemsdyk made it 5-1 with a backhand power-play objective at 5:39 of the third duration, and Montreal defenseman Johnathan Kovacevic complied with up his own chance that snuck previous Swayman at 15:29 for the 5-2 last.” I simply believe early in the game, we made way too many mistakes, ” Kovacevic stated. “Took way too many fines, myself consisted of, and we weren’t able to obtain the penalty kill, so yep, it was a hard one Joel Armia Jersey, I would certainly say. Probably extra self-inflicted.”

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Frederic scores two times in Bruins win against Canadiens
あなたの情報: