Greg Olsen reportedly in contract negoti

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Greg Olsen reportedly in contract negoti

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 2 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84131 返信

sdfsdf

Greg James Harrison Jersey Olsen has completed his free agent tour and is now getting down to bra s tax with the clubs looking to bring him aboard. With those visits in the rearview mirror, the former Panthers tight end is in contract negotiations with the Buffalo Bills, Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks, according to .One would a sume that both the Bills and Redskins have a little bit of an edge over the Seahawks in the race to ink Olsen to a deal simply due to familiarity. Bills general manager Brandon Beane served as the director of football operation and as the a sistant general manager with the Panthers before taking the gig in Buffalo. He was on staff when Carolina first made the deal in acquiring Coty Sensabaugh Jersey Olsen from the Chicago Bears in 2011. Of course, the link with the Redskins is even more obvious as former Panthers head coach Ron Rivera is now calling the shots in Washington. If Olsen wants to get back in a familiar system, both of those options would suffice. With that in mind, there’s no debating that the Seahawks Louis Lipps Jersey present the tantalizing opportunity to play alongside quarterback Ru sell Wilson, which shouldn’t be overlooked. Needle s to say, Olsen, who caught 52 pa ses for 597 yards and two touchdowns last season, has options in the NFL. The 34-year-old’s flexibility, however, does stretch beyond playing football as he’s rumored to have television gigs waiting for him whenever he elects to retire. Given how well he performed over the XFL’s opening weekend as a color analyst, it’s safe to say he’ll be able to perform Stephon Tuitt Jersey at an elite level in that medium too. Olsen’s tenure with the Panthers came to a close a few weeks back after the club announced that they mutually agreed to part ways, but the tight end later illustrated that it wasn’t so mutual.”I told them all along that if they wanted me back obviously I would have been back,” Olsen . “The ‘mutual parting’ might have been a little overblown. The reality is they weren’t going to bring Dermontti Dawson Jersey me back at my current contract, my age, and the direction of the team. I understood it, but I didn’t force my way out of here. I told them if you want me back and I have a place on this roster come July, then that’s a whole different story.” While he may not be back in Carolina, it appears like Olsen still has plenty of football left in him and it appears like a trio of clubs are trying to be apart of his next chapter.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Greg Olsen reportedly in contract negoti
あなたの情報: