Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I — read online

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I — read online

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。3 年、 5 ヶ月前 Sarah Casey さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #46145 返信

Sarah Casey

Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I

by Bruce Nichols

📕 Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I – Read More 📕

• Format: paperback, 256 pages
    • ISBN: 9780786469277 (0786469277)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: McFarland & Company
    • Release date: February 23, 2012
    • Author: Bruce Nichols

About The Book

This book is a thorough study of all known guerrilla operations in Civil War Missouri in 1862, the year such warfare became the primary type of military action there and the year that the state saw almost constant fighting. An enormous variety of sources — military and government records, private accounts, county and other local histories, period and later newspapers, and secondary sources published after the war — are used to identify which Southern partisan leaders and groups operated in which areas of Missouri, and to describe how they operated and how their kinds of warfare evolved. The actions of Southern guerrilla forces and Confederate behind-enemy-lines recruiters are presented chronologically by region so that readers may see the relationship of seemingly isolated events to other events over a period of time in a given area. The counter-actions of an array of different types of Union troops are also covered to show how differences in training, leadership, and experiences affected behaviors and actions in the field.

Hardcover book Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I on Mac on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I Bruce Nichols buy cheap. Paperback Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I read on Dymocks.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Guerrilla Warfare in Civil War Missouri, Volume I — read online
あなたの情報: