Jets Sam Darnold gets vote of confidence

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Jets Sam Darnold gets vote of confidence

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 2 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84012 返信

sdfsdf

The first few dominoes have fallen in what could end up being the wildest offseason in NFL history for quarterbacks, with and trading places while readies to suit Phil Simms Jersey up for the in 2021. For the moment, , but there’s also the matter of and the that must be addre sed — seeing as Darnold has been the topic of trade rumors since long before Wilson was thrown into the fray.As newly hired head coach Robert Saleh begins to settle in, his first order of roster busine s will be to decide if Darnold can be salvaged and made into a top-tier quarterback after suffering ma sive regre sion under Adam Gase, or if he’d rather start his regime in New York with new blood at the position. Considering the team has the No. 2-overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft Corey Webster Jersey , he’s in position to easily move in either direction, but running back La’Mical Perine is lobbying for the former, and wants Saleh to keep Darnold right where he is going forward.”No disrespect to any of the quarterbacks that’s in the draft, but I actually had a chance to play with Sam and was able to be in the backfield with him, so I know what he brings to the team,” Perine told NFL Network’s “Good Morning Football”, via . ” Julian Love Jersey He’s a great leader, man. We’ve just got to put good weapons around him, and he can very well succeed and be one of the top quarterbacks in this league.” As it stands, Kenny Golladay Jersey the Jets are hellbent on first evaluating the incoming cla s of QBs before making a final decision on Darnold, and that hints at what might be a long wait for any po sible trade. It is true Darnold lacked the weapons to be succe sful in 2020, having lost speedy wideout Robbie Anderson to free agency and then witne sing a disgruntled having been released. It all led to a career-worst season that saw Darnold throw for only 2,208 yards and nine touchdowns to 11 interceptions and a pa ser rating of 72.7 in 12 starts. He was also sacked a career-high 35 times last season, which only made matters worse.It’s all of Adoree’ Jackson Jersey this and more that lead Perine, the team’s fourth-round pick in 2020, to pound the table for Darnold. “He’s a great vocal leader, a great guy to be around, competitive and I’m ready to look forward to him,” Perine said. “I hope he’s on our team this year being my starting quarterback.”

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Jets Sam Darnold gets vote of confidence
あなたの情報: