Johnny Manziel awarded trademark for COM

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Johnny Manziel awarded trademark for COM

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。10 ヶ月、 4 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #83998 返信

sdfsdf

Former NFL quarterback has been granted the trademark for the word “COMEBACKSZN.” Yes, in all capitals, one word and spelled just like that. The 26-year-old was given this trademark on Oct. 8 by the United Brennan Scarlett Jersey States Patent and Trademark Office. His attorney Darren Heitner made the news public on Tuesday. Heitner said the me sage is an inspiring one and is thrilled he was able to be part of the proce s it getting the word trademarked.He wrote in a post on Twitter:”I’ve always loved Johnny Manziel’s mi sion with “COMEBACKSZN.” He said it Brandon Jones Jersey is for anyone who has been hurt, down & out. Staring the adversity dead in the face, admitting their wrongs & pre sing forward with a vengeance. Honored Michael Palardy Jersey to have helped with registering the trademark.”The trademark grant outlines everything Manziel can put the word on including footwear, hats, and shirts. Ive always loved Johnny Manziels mi sion with COMEBACKSZN. He said it is for anyone who has been hurt, down & out. Staring the adversity dead in the face, admitting Teddy Bridgewater Jersey their wrongs & pre sing forward with a vengeance.Honored to have helped with registering the trademark. Darren Heitner (@DarrenHeitner) Johnny Football, a name he also has the trademark rights to, has big plans for the ownership of the phrase, and he aims to use it on apparel.Manziel has used the phrase throughout his career Jerome Baker Jersey and was using it during his time with the Memphis Expre s in the Alliance of American Football league, which he hoped would be this comeback he was looking for. The league stopped operations in April making Manziel a free agent once again, but comeback season, I mean SZN, never ends for the former Heisman Trophy winner.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Johnny Manziel awarded trademark for COM
あなたの情報: