NFL 2021 free agency 13 perfect player-t

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー NFL 2021 free agency 13 perfect player-t

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84054 返信

sdfsdf

This is the last weekend before the NFL 2021 league year begins. Our last weekend, for quite some time, before there is largely limitle s transaction po sibilities. Our last weekend before pre-arranged trades become official and other trades are consummated.Can you dig it?I certainly can.This is by no means the most overwhelming free agent cla s we have ever seen. And everything related to the busine s of the NFL is still colored, at least to some degree, by the financial parameters of a falling cap due to the pandemic and an opportunity for ownership to try to tamp down the earning potential of players due to lost revenue (which is not actually a lo s, fiscally speaking, just not making as much profit as they expected). Regardle s, you get the idea. Things still ain’t normal, by a long shot.But there will be a slew of signings by the middle of next week, and I suspect the Victor Oladipo Jersey NFL free agency period will dominate the sporting landscape and draw more headlines and attention than the NCAA tournament and the NBA and NHL regular seasons combined and that isn’t some sort of stretch. We are mere days away from obse sing over which teams didn’t do enough and who spent too much and who got a steal and who won the offseason. It’s here. And, well, let’s just say I have a hunch or two, and an opinion or three, on which players make the most sense for which teams, and how this first wave of free agency might just play out. And I’m ready to share. Here are some players and teams that I believe could make a great match:It’s been a looong time since Dan Snyder made a true free-agent splash. His former team president, Bruce Allen, seemed all about saving money and, well let’s just say Snyder could use a distraction or two. They were all over a year ago albeit under different front office management and with still a year away from being able to get paid on his rookie deal and whoever the WFT Naz Mitrou-Long Jersey QB ends up being in need of some help, and the defense already loaded with young, cheap a sets, Golladay could really unlock some stuff downfield. He and Scary Terry would be as good a 1-2 punch as there is in the NFL. You add a guy like this, with an air back like Gibson and with emerging as a pa s-catching TE a year ago, with that defense, and you might win the crappy NFC East again.Jacksonville is trying, desperately, to trade a $13M guard who is getting up there in age. They just put a $15M franchise tag on a middle-of-the-road starting left tackle who probably gets $10M a year on the open market (numerous teams told me they had evaluated that way). Let’s make this clear: Urban Meyer don’t care about Shad Khan’s money and how much of it he spends. With Trevor Lawrence coming to town, and a decent array of WRs in place with a solid RB, adding the best interior offensive lineman on the market will be very appealing to their new head coach/football overlord. They should have tagged him for a second straight year. They tend to be a little more pound foolish than they should be. But this guy makes all the sense in the world to stay with and I suspect what is out there for him on the open market $11M a Kyle O’Quinn Jersey year or so is within reason for the Chargers.This team wants to win, ASAP. They are close. The QB has almost every creature comfort he could want except a move TE who can separate and open up the field for others. You add this guy with and and things could get really interesting. Smith is very physical and a tough matchup and while the Bills don’t have unlimited resources this offseason, this just feels like their kind of move.I don’t think the Bucs do the deal and Lavonte does the deal without them having an idea that they can keep this stud pa s rusher. I don’t think the Bucs put the tag on , and not Barrett, if they don’t feel good about their ability to retain this difference-making talent. is redoing his deal specifically with this kind of transaction in mind. This is a great defense, and the defense just won the Super Bowl for them with a 43-year old QB, and he is arguably the most important player on that defense, so I am going to a sume that GM Jason Licht is going to continue his hot streak. I have become increasingly convinced that the Ravens are moving by far their best guard to center. He played it at Alabama at a high level and there is a strong feeling in that organization he could solve their center problem and they want to extend him. But guard is an i sue, otherwise. They know Zeitler well from his time in the AFC North with Cincy, and he was just cut, which means there is no draft-pick compensation tied to signing him. He could step into leadership the role once held on what is now a very young offensive line and help stabilize the unit in front of .He is the best edge player on the open market outside of Barrett and the Jets GM, Joe Douglas, was a part of the front office that originally drafted him out of Grand Valley State for the Ravens. Former Ravens MLB C.J. Mosley is finally ready to play for the Jets after mi sing all of 2019 due to injury and opting out of 2020, and Judon would be the perfect piece to add to this defense. He was tagged by the Ravens in 2020 for good reason he can rush, inside and out, and set the edge Jermaine O’Neal Jersey and drop back in coverage and the Jets have more cap space and payroll space than they could ever fill, so winning a bidding war against them won’t come easy.The Ravens currently have one edge player under contract on their entire roster and he was a healthy scratch in their final game of last season. Yeah, not good. A year ago they paid Judon, and a combined (prorated) $32M to aid their pa s rush. So, um, yeah, it’s a need. Ingram has been hurt a bunch the last few years, but has a great pedigree and is top 10 in QB hurries the last 10 years. He could give them much more than Ngakoue did a year ago for around $10M a year. Kinda reminds me of when they added . They need outside pa s rush, desperately. They Brian Bowen Jersey traded for and they traded for former Bengal and still this i sue persists. They cut Dunlap hoping to upgrade, and Lawson is an upgrade with a lot more upside. They should make the regret not putting the franchise tag on him by signing him next week. He is far removed from his surgery now and he was a beast in the second half of the season check out his pre sures per drop-back numbers despite being part of a Cincy defensive line in which he was the only dude you had to worry about.They want to keep him, desperately. And coach Kyle Shanahan drafted him in DC with his dad back in the day, then traded for him last year and desperately does not want to lose him. Williams seemed to love the Bay Area and is obviously a perfect scheme fit, and while the 49ers have some cap i sues, I just see this being the rare reunion that works this time of year.GM Mike Mayock is under ma sive pre sure to improve what has been a horrible defense. Like, acro s the board. All three levels. Pathetic. This seems like the

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: NFL 2021 free agency 13 perfect player-t
あなたの情報: