NFL insider notes Texans Eagles Vikings

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー NFL insider notes Texans Eagles Vikings

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84024 返信

sdfsdf

It wasn’t that long ago when the and and were playing postseason football games. I distinctly recall both Minnesota and Houston actually winning a playoff game.I don’t think they’ll have to worry about such considerations in 2020.We all know the trite narrative about the previous season meaning nothing, and we all know the stats about six teams typically mi sing the playoffs a year after making it. Seems to me like a handful of NFL teams got exposed Sunday, meeting their fate much sooner than anyone would have cared to consider it. Sure, these teams will me s around and win some games and beat the dregs of the NFL when given the chance … but none are going to come close to the kind of seasons they hoped for or that their fans would have expected.It’s not just all playoff teams, either — I heard a lot about how the would bounce back in 2020, and how that offense was going to make some strides, but, um, nah, those are bad football teams that will remain bad for quite some time. Says here it’s only gonna get worse from here for this bunch. And after what most would consider the most controversial offseason in the NFL, including a bizarre trade with the and having to make the highest paid tackle in football, the Texans should be the posterboys for regre sion, failed experiments and early-season turmoil.This team is 0-3, and, yeah, they Cam Neely Men Jersey ‘ve played a tough schedule with the and and — but they have also been thoroughly outcla sed for large stretches of every game, including the entire second half Sunday, when the scoreboard flattered them and they easily could have lost by double digits. They did not score in the second half, they lack a go-to weapon on offense (hello, De’Andre Hopkins!) and they continue to get their $40M QB blasted all over the field. Heck, they started right away in Week 3, failing to block T.J. Watt on the opening snap! You figured they may have heard of him, what with all of the hype about him facing his brother, J.J., who plays for the Texans, but then again you never know. Bill O’Brien’s scheme has been in doubt for years — for good reason — he has been in the cro shairs of the analytics community for years — for good reason — but he is super chummy with the owner, which is all that really matters (until it doesn’t anymore).Despite all that money on the offensive line, it remains a problem. The defense lacks bite and this team has been overpowered in the run game three weeks in a row. They get blasted in the second half of games and check out their opponents’ time of po se sion and rushing yards against them through three games: Chiefs: 34:47 Adam Oates Women Jersey , 166 yardsRavens:34:51, 230 yardsSteelers:36:51, 169 yardsSo, um, yeah, they have a problem. Allowing 465 ground yards in three games is terrible. Lucky for them they get the Vikings next week. So someone has to win (I gue s, unle s they tie). But the and also loom before a Week 8 bye and this team will be jockeying for a top-10 pick again before it’s back in the playoffs.As for the Vikings, well, they finally found a pa sing game and completed downfield throws … but Mike Zimmer’s defense is a shell of what it once was, they don Charlie Coyle Jersey ‘t get stops or make plays when they need them, and their late lo s to the Titans was soul-crushing. They led at home, 17-9 at the half and 24-12 and then 30-25, before Tenne see took the lead on a long field goal.Of course, the final sequence on offense featured the Vikings’ porous offensive line getting whipped despite the Titans sitting back in a coverage shell and rushing only four. It featured a sack and a few near-interceptions on throw aways and a second-and-27 and a third-and-15. This lo s wasn’t as comical and thorough as the two that preceded it, but it’s a total gut punch. The Vikings face the after the Texans and the Packers after the Falcons. The poor play of the pa sing attack through two weeks got most of the attention, but the punchle s defense is an even bigger i sue. As for the Eagles, do I really need to go into depth? They are 0-2-1 and got outcla sed by rookie and the winle s and were lucky to get that tie. They are getting worked on both sides of the line of scrimmage and looks totally lost. The NFC East stinks, but the Eagles are cooked, with the injuries compounding the situation. Looks late early in Philly.The Giants offense was bad with , but without it, my goodne s. Been trying to tell people this team will flirt with the first overall pick. The got systematically destroyed by the backups for four quarters. San Francisco held the ball for more than 22 minutes in the first half, ran 43 plays to 19 for the Giants and it only got worse from David Backes Kids Jersey there. I don’t see many W’s for a team that still can’t play a lick of defense against teams that can play a lick of offense (so, like, keeping it close against Chicago Football Trubiskys in Week 2 doesn’t count).So, who am I mi sing here?Oh yeah, the Falcons — the latest team to make the feel better about them than they should. No one blows leads like the Falcons. They also lead the league in overvaluing and overpaying their own talent and whispering every summer about how much better they’re going to be on defense this year, despite the same dudes picking the players and coaching the players. Okay. The Falcons are 2-9 in September the past three years and seem intent on being irrelevant, again, by Halloween, except for in head coaching hot seats pools, in which they are a mainstay. It’s really that bad, again. But at least they have company.Pats just wearing opponents downThe continue to road grade people. How about this for an end-of-the-first half drive: 12 plays, 86 yards, 5:04. They held the ball for 19 minutes in the first half and ran 41 plays to 21 for the , setting the stage for systematically wearing them down. It’s what they do and who they are and this thing is not going away.Their games with the are going to be something else. Amazing win by Buffalo, but I do have some concerns about that defense not being what it was a year ago. Getting Trumaine Edwards and back was huge for the linebacking group, and I am sure they will make a big impact as things progre s, but that unit is not suffocating teams like it did in 2019. At least not yet. More Week 3 insider notes may have taken more absolute knockout blows than Joe Burrow, but it was close. If the Bengals can build even a half decent offensive line they will be dangerous. Burrow was knocked out for one play, came back in and just keeps fighting. They continue to run him out of spread formations and he is starting to get something cooking with (though I remain a skeptic that A.J. Green is a factor anymore) … was obviously a focus of the Patriots defensive scheme, but that knee injury was definitely a factor, too. He did not make any impact and did not even have a target in the first half. He finished with two catches for nine yards after dominating in the Monday night Danton Heinen Women Jersey win over the …The Titans running game doesn’t look quite the same to me this ye

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: NFL insider notes Texans Eagles Vikings
あなたの情報: