NFL players react to the Washington Foot

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー NFL players react to the Washington Foot

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。10 ヶ月、 4 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84033 返信

sdfsdf

The surprised many and released veteran running back on Friday. The 35-year-old is now a free agent and says he is still ready and wanting to play football.Peterson is a former NFL MVP, Offensive Player of the Year, seven-time Pro Bowler, three-time rushing champion and two-time rushing touchdown leader, just to name a few things off his resume. Last season he was Washington’s leading rusher Alexander Nylander Kids Jersey with 898 yards and five touchdowns.He spent the majority of his career with the , but has also played with the , and of course most recently, Washington.Peterson talked about his shock :”It caught me by surprise. I was having a strong camp. It was showing up on film, taking #1 reps all the way to this week. I just got notified by the running backs coach yesterday that they want to give these young guys some reps, but I didn’t know I was going to get cut. There was no indication.”The and are at to sign the future Hall of Famer. The Vikings and are two other teams that Derek Roy Men Jersey could use the free agent.Like Peterson himself, many football fans and players were caught off guard by the cut.Here are some of the best reactions: Washington released a video with the caption, “A leader on and off the field. Thank you, AP!” A leader on and off the field. Thank you, AP! Washington Football Team (@WashingtonNFL) Thank you for everything, . Washington Football Team (@WashingtonNFL) Jr. called learning from Peterson “an experience I’ll never forget.” He Jason Pominville Kids Jersey added, “Thank you for always having my back big bro! I’m going to make you proud, best of luck! ” Growing up I was a huge AP fan. Having the opportunity to be his teammate and learn from him, has been an experience Ill never forget. Thank you for always having my back big bro! Im going to make you proud, best of luck! Dwayne Haskins, Jr (@dh_simba7) The campaign to make Peterson a Viking again begins. Bring AP Zach Bogosian Jersey home!!!!! Tyus Jones (@1Tyus) Many commented on his future Hall of Fame status. Adrian Peterson is HOF. Much respect Ben Leber (@nacholeber) AP tweeted this le s than 15 hours before the news broke … 26 Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) A few Robin Lehner Men Jersey days ago, Khaleke Hudson called having the running back as his teammate was a dream come true. Anyone who really know me know how much these pics mean to me. Growing up my favorite player has always been AP and now I can call him my teammate and compete against him everyday is a dream come true “Hit-Man” (@KhalekeHudson)

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: NFL players react to the Washington Foot
あなたの情報: