NFL Week 9 winners and losers plus grade

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー NFL Week 9 winners and losers plus grade

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84084 返信

sdfsdf

I have no idea how many fans read this newsletter, but for the ones who do, I have a question: HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF BED ON MONDAYS?If I were to sit here and rank the most depre sing teams in sports history, the Chargers would definitely be near the top. In the unpredictable NFL, the only predictable thing about every week is that the Chargers are going to find a new and fantastic way to lose. I’m getting depre sed just thinking about it and I’m not even a Chargers fan.Last week, they lost because the threw a one-yard touchdown pa s on the final play of the game. This week, they lost 32-26 Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey against the because they threw a one-yard touchdown pa s on the final play of the game that got overturned after a booth review and you know what, I’m not sure if that’s more or le s depre sing than the time they blew a 17-point lead to the or the time they blew a 17-point lead to the .The Chargers are 3-15 in one-score games since the start of last season and I have to stop writing about them or I’m going to be too depre sed to continue. Let’s get to the newsletter and agree to never speak of the Chargers agin. As always, here’s your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you . We’ll gladly accept all new sign-ups, even ones that come from Chargers fans.Alright, we’ve got a lot to get to because Week 9 was crazy, so let’s get this thing off the ground.1. Today’s Show: Week 9 winners and losers plus full recapIt’s Monday, which can only mean one thing: I stayed up until 3 a.m. last night recording a podcast with Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson that touched on everything you need to know about Week 9. Don’t worry about me staying up so late, I live with a six-month old baby, so I’m until 3 a.m. pretty much every night. Anyway, one thing we do every week is hand out our weekly winners and losers from Sunday’s action. For our winners this week, I picked a team that didn’t even play on Sunday while Wilson and Brinson both went to the AFC East.Ryan WilsonWinner: .The Dolphins took a risk by starting and that gamble has paid off big time. Tua didn’t put up monstrous numbers in Arizona, but he did lead several impre sive drives in the second half. The Dolphins Kirk Gibson Jersey might secretly be the best team in the AFC East. Loser: .The Colts had a chance to beat the , but instead, their offense had a meltdown. Thanks to the lo s, Indy now has an uphill climb to win the division. Not only did they fall out of first place, but they wouldn’t even be in the playoffs if the season ended today. Will BrinsonWinner: .If the were lacking one thing in 2020, it was a signature win, but they picked that up on Sunday and it was all thanks to Allen, who threw for 415 yards and three touchdowns. The Bills have now taken total control of the division and it was a bounce-back game for Allen, who had struggled a little bit over the past few weeks.Loser: .It’s not often that Brady embarra ses himself on national television, but he managed to do that on Sunday. With all of America watching, Brady played one of the worst games of his career.John BreechWinner: .The Rams didn’t even play in Week 9, but they still won. While they were drinking Pina Coladas in their backyard, the , and all lost, which means the Rams picked up a half game on everyone without moving a finger.Loser: fans.Bears fans have to watch the team Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey ‘s offense play every week, which automatically makes them a loser, but in a “I feel sorry for you” type of way. Also, Bears fans probably got their hopes up after the team’s 5-1 start, but that was all a mirage and now everything is crashing back down to earth.Not only did we list our winners and losers, but we also recapped every game from Sunday. If you want to listen — and you definitely should — .2. Tom Brady and the Buccaneers get embarra sedIt’s not often we get to pile on Tom Brady for a bad performance, so I obviously I have to take advantage of that in today’s newsletter by pointing out just how bad things went for Brady and the Buccaneers on Sunday night. It was a historic night for Tampa Bay, but not in a good way.Biggest lo s of Brady’s career. Brady has been playing football for more than two decades and the 35-point margin of defeat was the most he’s ever . Before Sunday, Brady’s biggest lo s came in 2003 when the Bills beat the 31-0. Of course, that 2003 blowout didn’t seem to have a negative impact on Brady, who led the Patriots to a Super Bowl win that year.Saints end crazy 19-year streak by Brady. For the first time in his career, Brady got swept by a divisional opponent. During his time with the Patriots, Brady spent 19 years as the starter and somehow, he never got swept by the , Bills or Dolphins. He then moved to the NFC South where it took the Saints nine weeks to end the streak. It’s hard to put into perspective how impre sive this streak was, so just consider this: Brady’ Fernando Valenzuela Jersey s 19-year streak was the record by six years. Joe Montana went 13 years without getting swept by a divisional opponent and he’s number two in the record book.Buccaneers set NFL record for fewest rushing attempts. The Buccaneers didn’t just give up on the run, I think they actually forgot that it existed. Tampa Bay finished with just five carries, which . The previous record for fewest carries was six, a mark that was originally set in 1933, and the Buccaneers somehow managed to do worse. This is actually the second time a team led by Brady has had the record. Brady’s Patriots tied the record in 2004 when they had six carries in a lo s to the .This will probably be the only time you’ll be able to genuinely laugh at how badly Brady played, so be sure to get it all out now.3. Monday preview: Prepping you for Patriots-JetsI should probably preview other things that are on TV tonight since I’m pretty sure no one really wants to watch this game, but that’s Julio Urias Jersey not what they pay me for. They pay me to tell you why you should watch and all I can come up with is that I need to score 25 points in fantasy tonight so that I can pull out a win. If you watch, you can also cheer on my team by cheering for Newton.Anyway, if the Patriots (-7.5) want to keep their very faint playoff hopes alive, they’re going to need to beat the Jets. To get you ready for tonight’s game, my good buddy Jared Dubin put a preview together and I’m going to give you a preview of that preview. On the Patriots’ end, New England is at its best when it can run the ball, which isn’t ideal, because stopping the run is about the only thing the Jets do well. If the Patriots decided to go run-heavy, that should be a lot of touches for their multiple running backs, including , , and The Jets offense is bad and it’s likely going to be even worse on Monday due to the fact that (shoulder)

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: NFL Week 9 winners and losers plus grade
あなたの情報: