Patriots Cam Newton says he played throu

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Patriots Cam Newton says he played throu

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 1 週前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84109 返信

sdfsdf

is still the ‘ starting quarterback when healthy, . But full health has been hard to come by for the former standout since he arrived in New England. Newton started all but one game in Brad Miller Jersey 2020 but battled arm and abdomen i sues, then briefly mi sed practice this offseason . Things were even worse before coming to the Pats, though. Newton , featuring comments from the start of last season, that he played through shoulder injuries for at least three years in Carolina, often taking the field “like a wounded dog.””I’m healthy,” Newton is seen saying Denard Span Jersey in September 2020. “The last time I’ve been healthy, that I can document, honestly, (was) 2016 and ’17. That’s just a fact. After that damn San Diego game — we played the San Diego , (and) I reached out and I dove (after) I threw an interception, I me sed up my AC Ryan Yarbrough Jersey joint. And ever since then, bro, it’s just been a part of me that’s been like a wounded dog, like a wounded lion all over the place. Not right. I feel good at times, but when I’m running, I still feel it.”Newton Michael Perez Jersey added, in the video, that he felt much healthier going into the 2020 season, his first with the Patriots. But it underscores the fact that the veteran has been seriously hampered by medical i sues since his days as an NFL MVP. Since guiding the Panthers to a 15-1 record and Super Bowl appearance back in 2015, the former No. 1 overall pick has played a full season and posted a winning record just once, suffering season-ending shoulder and foot injuries in both 2018 and 2019. The 32-year-old returned to the Patriots this offseason on a one-year contract and is currently tabbed to open the 2021 season under center, though first-round rookie is expected to have a chance to win New England’s No. 1 job Joey Wendle Jersey in training camp.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Patriots Cam Newton says he played throu
あなたの情報: