Rams Robert Woods explains who he was ai

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Rams Robert Woods explains who he was ai

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 2 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84123 返信

sdfsdf

Though the Los Angeles Rams didn’t win the NFC West, they earned division bragging rights by defeating the in the NFC wild-card round this past January. Los Angeles defeated Seattle at CenturyLink Stadium, which was the Seahawks’ first home playoff lo s in 17 years — and the first with as the starting quarterback. sealed the victory, sending the Nolan Ryan Jersey Seahawks home after catching a 15-yard touchdown pa s from with under five minutes to play. Woods to sed the football into the stands, even though no fans were present at the game due to COVID-19. Woods was asked about the gesture .”I was actually reaching for Seattle’s family section. I was aiming for them, sending them home with a souvenir gift,” Woods said with a smile. “I wasn’t close Mike Scott Jersey enough.”Woods finished with four catches for 48 yards and a touchdown in that game. Jared Goff became the first quarterback to complete under 50% of his pa ses and win a playoff game since (2016). The Rams have since moved on from Goff, trading for and signing to pair with Woods and . “Seeing what a guy like Stafford has done in Detroit, spreading the ball all around, Jimmy Wynn Jersey high-caliber guy — I can’t wait to see what he brings to our offense,” Woods said. “DeSean, his speed, he’s one of the best deep threats the game has seen. To bring him to our offense is super exciting and dangerous for us. It allows things to open up underneath — and with the screen game that (head coach Sean) McVay brings, that allows us to get out front and Marwin Gonzalez Jersey let us run.”Woods has 322 catches for 4,070 yards and 19 touchdowns in four seasons with the Rams. He’s 10th in the NFL in catches and yards since the start of the 2017 season, 509 of which came off screen pa ses — the most in the NFL. His three touchdowns on wide receiver screens over the last four years trails only Antonio Brown. While the catches and receiving yards may drop in 2021 with the Rams offense spreading the ball around, Los Angeles will have one of the most dynamic units in the league with the addition of Stafford and Jackson — a small tradeoff for Woods if Anthony Gose Jersey it amounts to winning games.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Rams Robert Woods explains who he was ai
あなたの情報: