Regrading the 2018 NFL Draft Colts Bucca

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Regrading the 2018 NFL Draft Colts Bucca

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。10 ヶ月、 4 週間前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84005 返信

sdfsdf

NFL Draft grades infuriate people. Despite the hate, we still do them anyway.The hate stems mostly from draft grades being done the day of or the Monday after the draft, with immediacy being a trend and the way bo ses and click-masters like Dylan Mabin Jersey it.I am guilty of doing right after the draft, knowing full well they will annoy the ma ses, and even some of the teams.It’s not a fair way to do it at all since it takes three years to truly grade a draft. That’s why this is a regrade of the 2018 draft, looking back and evaluating and giving a new grade to all 32 teams.In the proce s, I grade myself. I look back at what I wrote in my immediate grades from that year. Some of it was good. Some of it was bad. Just like the teams.The teams that owned that draft in 2018 were the and the . The Bucs, thanks in large part to that draft, just won a Super Bowl. They landed four starters in that draft.The Colts killed it from start to finish, landing All-Pro guard , linebacker and a host of other players who contribute and start.Of the Colts’ 11 picks, nine are still with the team. The Bucs got the four starters, plus running back , who has a lot of starts. That’s why the draft belonged to the Bucs and the Colts, which is why I am giving them the two A+ marks in this regrade. Chris Ballard and Jason Licht should each take a bow as the respective general managers of the Colts and Bucs.2018 Grade: B+The Skinny: They traded up to pick quarterback in the first round and that proved to be a major disaster. He wasn’t ready to handle the responsibility of being a starter in the NFL. Receiver came in the second round and running back in the fourth, and both have been solid players. Third-round center is now with Minnesota.How I did: I actually liked the move to go get Rosen, so I mi sed that big time. I liked the Kirk and Cole picks and said to keep an eye on Edmonds. So not bad for me, although the whiff on Rosen, like for the Cardinals, was a major one. New Grade: D2018 Grade: B- Ethan Greenidge Jersey The Skinny: They took receiver in the first round and he’s proven to be good player. Second-round corner has been a starter, as has sixth-round linebacker Foyesade Oluokun, who has been a pleasant surprise. Third-round defensive tackle hasn’t played as well as expected, but he is still in the team’s plans. Sixth-round receiver has been a solid backup.How I did: I liked the move to pick Ridley, but said he needed to get stronger, which he did. I thought Oliver fit and I praised Senat, which was a complete mi s so far. I did criticize them for not taking an offensive lineman.New Grade: B-2018 Grade: AThe Skinny: This is the draft the Ravens got quarterback Lamar Jackson, which makes the entire cla s a good one. He is a top-level quarterback with an MVP already on his resume. But before taking Jackson, they took tight end earlier in the first round, and he is now in Atlanta. But they made amends by taking tackle in the third round — he was traded to the but is a good player — and they added starting tight end later in the third round. Fourth-round corner has seven starts in three seasons. Starting safety and starting guard/center both came in the sixth round. How I did: I clearly liked the draft since I gave it a high grade. I praised the pick of Hurst, which did not work out. I liked the pick of Jackson as a future player, but he played sooner than expected. I loved the Brown pick, but wasn’t as sure about the Andrews pick. I did like fourth-round receiver , but he was a bust.New Grade: A2018 Grade: B+The Skinny: They traded up to get quarterback Josh Allen, which was a move that was ripped by many. It’s now one of the best moves of that draft. They then took with their other first-round pick, and he’s developed into a good linebacker. Third-round defensive tackle is a rotational guy who has Zach Wood Jersey played just 15 games the past two seasons, while fourth-round corner is their nickel corner. Fifth-round guard is now a starter in Cleveland after being traded to the in what can now be deemed a mistake by the Bills. Fifth-round safety is a backup.How I did: I loved the decision to go up and get Allen. He was my top quarterback in that draft. I also liked the pick of Edmunds in the first round, saying they had a great first round, which they did. I thought Phillips would be a steal, and that hasn’t quite been the case. New Grade James Hurst Jersey : A2018 Grade: AThe Skinny: They had eight picks and three are starters heading into this season. They are first-round receiver , who has developed into a good player, second-round corner and fourth-round tight end , although he will be pushed by and draft pick . Fourth-round edge rusher is a backup, but they mi sed on third-round corner , who was waived in 2019 and is now with the .How I did: I praised the move to take Moore, who I thought was the best receiver in the cla s. I also liked the picks of Jackson and Gaulden, so I was 1 for 2. I loved Thomas in the fourth-round, but he hasn’t played close to what I expected him to do.New Grade: B-2018 Grade: AThe Skinny: They had seven picks; six are still with the team and three are starters. The starters are linebacker (first round), guard (second round) and fifth-round nose . Second-round receiver has been a rotational player in his time with the team. Nichols has been the surprise of this cla s. How I did: I thought they had a really good draft, and it’s been a little short of that. Smith is a good player, while Daniels, who is coming off an injury-shortened season, is solid. I thought Miller had star potential, but he hasn’t come close to that level. I thought he had a chance to be special, but he’s been just OK.New Grade: B2018 Grade: CThe Skinny: They took center in the first round and he hasn’t come close to playing to expectations. He’s been mostly a reserve. Second-round safety is a good player on the back end, while third-round defensive end is a quality starter. Fifth-round pick has started at corner, while seventh-round receiver is a backup. They mi sed big on third-round linebacker .How I did: I questioned the pick of Price because he was coming off a torn pec muscle injury suffered at the combine. I liked the picks of Bates and Hubbard and Albert Huggins Jersey questioned the choice of Jefferson, who was cut after a year. I thought fifth-round defensive tackle had a chance to be decent, but he’s on his third team, now with the Colts. New Grade: C-2018 Grade: B-The Skinny: They had nine picks, including the first overall, w

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Regrading the 2018 NFL Draft Colts Bucca
あなたの情報: