Stefon Diggs reportedly making trip to N

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Stefon Diggs reportedly making trip to N

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 1 週前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84090 返信

sdfsdf

has made it clear he’s unhappy Carlos Lee Jersey with his current situation with the , but that apparently won’t stop him from playing Sunday. , Diggs is making the trip to New Jersey with the Vikings for Sunday’s game against the , a good sign he’ll play in the Week 5 matchup.Diggs was fined by the Vikings this week for mi sing team meetings and skipping practice. The saga of his displeasure with Dallas Keuchel Jersey the Vikings escalated when Diggs didn’t shoot down the trade rumors surrounding him. “I feel like there’s truth to all rumors, regardle s of what it is — good or bad,” Diggs said, . “I can’t say what’s real and what’s not.”Diggs said he skipped Wednesday’s practice because of a cold, but the Vikings did not list him on the injury report with an illne s. He was given a “non-injury related” designation. Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer called the Diggs situation an “internal matter.” On Friday, Diggs was asked if he Brian McCann Jersey was playing Sunday and responded, “You’re talking to the wrong guy,” . Zimmer didn’t exactly clarify if Diggs was playing Sunday either by responding, “I don’t know. We’ll see,” and “I’ll have to watch the tape,” when asked if Mike Scott Jersey Diggs would play.Diggs has 13 catches for 209 yards and a touchdown, averaging 16.1 yards per catch this season. After being targeted 149 times last year, Diggs has received just 19 targets as part of the Vikings’ plan to commit to the run game. Vikings quarterback has just completed just 64.6 percent of his pa ses for 735 Blank Jersey yards with three touchdowns to two interceptions and an 88.6 pa ser rating. He’s on pace to throw just 396 pa ses, far fewer than the 606 he attempted last year. with the offense throughout the week. That won’t go away unle s Minnesota opens up the offense.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Stefon Diggs reportedly making trip to N
あなたの情報: