Taco Charlton claimed off waivers by Dol

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Taco Charlton claimed off waivers by Dol

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84055 返信

sdfsdf

wasn’t on the waiver wire for long as the former defensive end was claimed by the , the team announced on Thursday. Charlton, a first-round draft pick of the Dallas Cowboys Sindarius Thornwell Jersey in 2017, will be facing his former team Sunday — an interesting turn of events after what transpired between the disgruntled pa s rusher and the Cowboys over the past few days. As this week, Charlton demanded his release from the Cowboys after he this offseason. The Derrick Favors Jersey Cowboys couldn’t find a suitor for Charlton, who tweeted “Free Me” in the hours leading up to his release (only for the tweet to be deleted soon after).Charlton’s tenure with the Cowboys was a disaster from the start. Charlton battled injury i sues and with attitude problems that led to him Steven Adams Jersey being benched in 2018 once he was finally healthy. In 27 games with the Cowboys, Charlton started seven of them and had 46 tackles, four sacks, 11 quarterback hits, and a forced fumble. Injury i sues also plagued Charlton in the offseason as he had two separate surgeries, one on his ankle and another on his shoulder. Charlton was also injured in the preseason and was inactive for the Cowboys in the first two games of the year.Now Charlton will get a chance at vengeance against the team that drafted him. The George Hill Jersey Dolphins run a 3-4 defense with 2019 first-round pick occupying one for the end spots and at the other end. The Dolphins don’t have much depth on the edge, as hybrids between end and tackle, which will give Charlton an opportunity to play some snaps in his Miami debut. Christian Wood Jersey In a best-case scenario, Charlton will step in as a situational pa s rusher. It doesn’t hurt Charlton can give a quick scouting report on the Cowboys as well.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Taco Charlton claimed off waivers by Dol
あなたの情報: