WATCH Three-year-old Panthers superfan n

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー WATCH Three-year-old Panthers superfan n

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84019 返信

sdfsdf

There are a lot of people out there who claim to be the No. 1 fan of a team, but I think we just found the most loyal fan, and he is only three years old.This toddler knows his stuff when it comes to Panthers football, and this training camp he memorized the entire roster. Chris Evans Jersey While other kids his age were playing with trains and dolls and watching television, Mason Macdonald was doing some scouting on the field. The Panthers posted a video on their Instagram account, showing off his skills and revealing their 53-man roster. With goldfish, juice and candy on hand, Macdonald Maurice Hurst Jersey had everything he needed for the reveal. on Aug 31, 2019 at 12:06pm PDTAt one point he stopped naming the players and looked at the goldfish, sticking his hand in the bowl and said, “ummm, I’m just gonna eat ‘em. I’m gonna eat the little fishies.” It does not get much more adorable than that. He Devin Gardner Jersey was then given his drink of choice to get through the rest of the roster. His pronunciations were spot on until he got to Luke Kuechley who he at first just referred to as “Luke.” He finished out the name John O’Korn Jersey saying “Luke Kluechley” after being prompted to say the linebackers last name.He clearly knows how impre sive he is, and agreed with someone off camera who applauded him for doing a good job. The three-year-old then emphasized the comments saying, Juwan Howard Jersey “I’m doing such a good job” just in case anyone needed to hear it again. Macdonald does not say who his favorite player on the team is, but he was wearing a jerseyfor the video.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: WATCH Three-year-old Panthers superfan n
あなたの情報: