Why J.J. Watt to the Cardinals actually

ホーム フォーラム バドミントン・コミュニティー Why J.J. Watt to the Cardinals actually

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の投稿者がいます。11 ヶ月、 1 週前 sdfsdf さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #84099 返信

sdfsdf

Congratulations on surviving another Monday, I’m happy to have you back here for another morning of sports goodne s. I’m willing to bet your Monday wasn’t quite as eventful as J.J. Watt’s, as the star pa s-rusher found a new team (and a pretty nice paycheck.) We’ll dive into some analysis and reaction on Watt choosing the shortly. Also, another NBA coach has been fired, there are plenty more NFL trade rumors and a very different NIT has been announced. CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the “CBS Sports HQ Newsletter” and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount’s . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. In other news, I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of “NCAA Football Paul O’Neill Jersey 14″ yesterday (I’d been looking to Randy Johnson Jersey find one at a decent price for months) and I can’t wait to boot up some elite-tier nostalgia later. I’m about to go dive into a 25-year franchise that will completely take over my life as I chain-smoke cigarettes while recruiting five-star playmakers. I may go mi sing for a few days. You’ve been warned. What you need to know 1. The Cardinals are a great fit for J.J. Watt We’d been waiting for to make a decision on where the next chapter of his NFL career would take place. We speculated where he’d end up and looked for any and every clue that might tip his hand. Heck, we were so desperate for a scoop that .But yesterday all the hubbub came to a swift end when Watt tweeted out a photo of himself wearing his new team’s gear. Simple yet effective. And that new team? Well, it was a bit of a surprising choice. and will reportedly ink a two-year, $31 million dealWatt, who will turn 32 this month, will get $23 million guaranteed as part of the deal because the Cardinals weren’t really one of the heavily discu sed teams in the Watt sweepstakes… it seemed like most of the rumors highlighted the (Watt’s hometown team), the (where Watt’s brother plays), the and the . But , and our John Breech explains why:Familiarity with the defensive coordinator: Watt has a long history with Cardinals defensive coordinator Vance Joseph dating back to Watt’s rookie year in 2011. Joseph served on the ‘ defensive coaching staff under Wade Phillips and still uses many of the same philosophiesWatt gets to team up with : A suming Jones sticks around, Watt will have an easier time on the defensive line this year. Watt saw more double-teams than any other pa s-rusher in the NFL last year, so teaming up with Jones would help take some of the attention off of himselfHe goes to a contender: The Cardinals may not stand out as Wade Boggs Jersey a potential contender because they went 8-8 and mi sed the playoffs via tiebreaker this past season, but all of the games they lost were close and is only going to get better. A couple more pieces and this team could be real dangerousIt’s also worth pointing out that Watt gets to reunite with in , and both of them will get to play the Texans next season in a game that I’m sure they both already have circled on the calendar. At this rate, maybe will be a Cardinal for that game too (kidding…mostly.)2. Atlanta Hawks dismi s coach Lloyd Pierce Last week, Ryan Saunders became the first NBA coach to be fired during the 2021 season. Yesterday, Lloyd Piercebecame the second. The Pierce went 63-120 overall during his two-plus seasons in Atlanta (2018-2021)Former Don Mattingly Jersey coach Nate McMillan, who joined Pierce’s staff this season, will serve as interim coach The Hawks’ ownership group had a lot of patience with Pierce as he helped guide the team through a rebuild, but it appears that patience ran out as the Hawks have failed to take the next step this season. After a big offseason spending spree from the front office, it’s clear that there’s a “playoffs or bust” mentality within the organization this year, and Pierce didn’t inspire a lot of confidence that he was the guy to lead them there.On top of that, Pierce has reportedly had i sues with some of his players, including star guard Trae Young, over the past few years. That sort of friction can be overlooked when the team is finding succe s on the floor, but the Hawks haven’t exactly found their breakthrough just yet.3. Expect some more big-name NFL trades We haven’t even arrived at the draft/free agency juncture of the NFL offseason yet and there have already been a number of big-name players changing teams (for example: J.J. Watt!) If you’re enjoying all the activity, then I’ve got some good news for you: Our Jason La Canfora believes In his insider notes column this week, JLC mentions several big-name players who could be involved in the next wave of blockbuster transactions: : The could pick up a team option on Miller’s contract, but even if they do it may ultimately serve as a precursor to a trade as they continue rebuilding in : It was a sumed the would deal Gilmore this offseason and that appears to still be the case, as the two sides seemingly haven’t made any progre s on a contract extension : and are expected to get franchise tagged, which would create a seller’s market for top wide receivers. The Browns may not be actively shopping OBJ but they may pull the trigger on a deal if a good one comes their wayThere are plenty of other names mentioned in JLC’s column, to make sure you’ve got all this stuff on your radar. On top of all that, we’ve still got plenty of smoke circling some QB situations around the league, and trade blocks always change after the draft … so this offseason doesn’t appear to be taking its foot off the gas anytime soon.4. The NIT is going to look different this year We’re all greatly anticipating the 2021 NCAA Tournament later this month, especially since we had Brian Roberts Jersey March Madne s ripped out from under us last year, but what about the teams that don’t qualify for the big dance? Well, some will still get a chance to participate in the little

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Why J.J. Watt to the Cardinals actually
あなたの情報: